75 lm/Watt

"Osram has developed a small light-emitting diode spotlight that achieves an output of more than 1,000 lumens for the first time. That?s brighter than a 50-watt halogen lamp, thereby making the device suitable for a broad range of general lighting applications."

--
Dirk

http://www.onetribe.me.uk - The UK's only occult talk show
Presented by Dirk Bruere and Marc Power on ResonanceFM 104.4
http://www.resonancefm.com
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

75 lumens per watt is kinda pathetic low end for the latest LED's.

See the free LED JOURNAL.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

The most I've heard of is 130, but are they being sold or are they experimental?

--
Dirk

http://www.onetribe.me.uk - The UK's only occult talk show
Presented by Dirk Bruere and Marc Power on ResonanceFM 104.4
http://www.resonancefm.com
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Given that I'm sure the Osram designs red the LED Journal, I wouldn't be surprised if theirs isn't that horribly efficient based on attempting to build a commercial viable product with a decent life rather than just some lab sample that's characterized during 5 minutes of burn-in?

Reply to
Joel Kolstad