2754P keypad firmware

Looking for the firmware for the keypad controller 8741/42 for a 2754P spectrum analyzer. This is compatible with 492A, and similar analyzers. If you can help me please let me know!!!!!!!!!!

Also looking for information :

on MC6844 DMA controller and MC101A??? video normalizer, (155-0106-00, TEK part number)

Isaac Martinez G.

Stanford University

"Success in not forever and defeat is never final"

Reply to
rfgelitronics