2 computer Control with 1 mouse and 1 keyboard

I like a final slosh with denatured alcohol... then you can be sure the water is all gone.

...Jim Thompson

I would be real thoughtful about that these days. A lot of what is sold as denatured alcohol (Do not even consider rubbing alcohol) contains not only much water, but many other additives as well. Read the label.

Reply to
JosephKK

Really? Where are you buying it? Walmart ?:-)

Ace Hardware sells real Denatured Alcohol and Acetone.

...Jim Thompson

Democrats are like cats...
They\'ll take a dump behind your couch and then feign ignorance

Ah. In Electronics there is a solution for every problem. Actually, it's not. All it does is gum them up. First, let it dry. Blow all of the dust out from under the keys with compressed air, preferably dry/no oil. True. I am now using the rinsed kb. It was washed with Coke.

Somebody mentioned alcohol for taking away water remnants. (This keyboard is modular model. Electronics module was easy separate and then wash the rest.) Hm. I would prefer 100% stuff or nondenatured kind, there is so many uses for it. Perhaps even with keyboards. With some water or some Coca cola and water but no keyboards.

Have a good day all of you. Leif

Reply to
LM

Haven't seen them at Ace in CA. I can get what i need via chem supply houses and the 'net.

Reply to
JosephKK