+/-100V linear power supply

Hi, I'm looking for +/-100VDC power supply schematics. Output voltage tolerance +/-15% is OK. Total output power ~60W. Low voltage noise is critical, that's why I prefare linear supply solution. Can anybody share with the schematics?

Reply to
stchebel

We use to use these,

You'd have to buy two. For low noise these days I'd use a switcher and then stick a cap multiplier on the output.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Text schematic: plug, fuse, switch, ac-transfomer with center-tap, bridge rectifier, two big bulk capacitors, OK +/-15%. Optional: add RC+BJT capacitance multiplier for low ripple.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

22 9-volt batteries.

lunatic fringe electronics

Won't last long with a 60 W load.

--

-TV
Reply to

Oddly, this came up at a previous place of employent: there was a power abort related to HV CMOS switches, and we considered bypassing the internal power sources. There''s not much on the market at this voltage, but our bias requirement (after a few days of tinkering I found the right parts of the schematic) was only microamps. The stack of 9V batteries was the best solution.

At 80W, batteries last minutes; our CMOS would have run for days.

Reply to
whit3rd