+/-100V linear power supply

I'm looking for +/-100VDC power supply schematics. Output voltage tolerance +/-15% is OK. Total output power ~60W. Low voltage noise is critical, that's why I prefare linear supply solution. Can anybody share with the schematics?

Re: +/-100V linear power supply

We use to use these,
http://internationalpower.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/IHB120-0.2.pdf

You'd have to buy two.  For low noise these days I'd use a switcher and
then stick a cap multiplier on the output.

George H.

Re: +/-100V linear power supply
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote...

 Text schematic: plug, fuse, switch, ac-transfomer
 with center-tap, bridge rectifier, two big bulk
 capacitors, OK +/-15%.  Optional: add RC+BJT
 capacitance multiplier for low ripple.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: +/-100V linear power supply
On 25 Mar 2019 08:29:41 -0700, Winfield Hill

22 9-volt batteries.

lunatic fringe electronics

Re: +/-100V linear power supply

Won't last long with a 60 W load.

--

-TV

Re: +/-100V linear power supply

Oddly, this came up at a previous place of employent: there was a power
abort related to HV CMOS switches, and we considered bypassing
the internal power sources.   There''s not much on the market
at this voltage, but our bias requirement (after a few days of tinkering
I found the right parts of the schematic) was only microamps.   The
stack of 9V batteries was the best solution.

At 80W, batteries last  minutes;  our CMOS would have run for days.

Site Timeline