10-pole RJ45 socket...

Try RJ48, rather than RJ45.

10P10C RJ48, finds several dozen suppliers.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

Hi,

Does somebodsy here have a clue where I can find a 10-pole RJ45 socket (wall or cable). I need it for an OCIA barcode scanner adapter.

Oh, by the way, if someone here also have some information about timing and other useful data about the OCIA protocol used in bar code scanners I would be very grateful ;-)

best regards

Tor

Reply to
Tor Tveitane

Tor

We make exactly what you are looking for. See

Blakely

Tor Tveitane wrote:

Reply to
Noone

I needed one for a car tv. Digikey sells 'em. mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
.
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
mike