When LED matching IC BCR204U..............

Many people look for the IC that can constant the current.We all also look for a long time.Now,we have found out,It is the BCR204U! We have test ,and put the design in our LED slim light box.The effect is very good. Our Led slim light box become more outlook and attract. I think this is all most the lastest design in LED slim light box. Guangzhou Edlite Company Limited all ways updat the design,make the slim light box become more perfect,produce the lastest slim light box to display your AD. Customer design & Customer size are welcome.

More detail,please enter into our website:

Or send mail to snipped-for-privacy@edlite.hk .We would reply you in 24 hours.

Reply to
jenny-edlite

jenny-edlite wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

So can almost any op-amp and a 1R0 or 0R1 current sense resistor.

Google showing ZERO results for BCR204U and 10 irrelevant ones for BCR204 doesn't help either.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

jenny-edlite wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

So the question is, given the apparently nonexistent BCR204U, is why are you using unobtainium to spam your product?

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan