What pots are used in these schematics?

There are several push/pull pots in the following schematics. Can anyone tell me what values they are? I need to replace a couple of them. I can't tell just from looking at them - there doesn't seem to be enough writing on them to identify them. I'm hoping the schematics and components list will help.

Note: There are also some non-push/pull pots listed. Those I don't need .. just the push/pull pots.

Thanks

schematic part 1:

schematic part 2:
circuit layout:
components list:

Tom

"Tom"

** You own a multimeter ??

It is easy to measure the value and taper with the ohms range.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison