WD-G1603R information

I am looking for spec information on the Wintek WD-G1603R-1GNNe . This is the Electroluminecent touch screen screen in the SONY AV3000 remote control. I want to hook a couple of extra LEDs to the powerfeed into the screen backlight so that they will light up whenever the screen lights up.

I cannot find any information for it on the Wintek site.

I sent an e-mail to the Wintek offices, but probably won't hear back for a while.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Darren Handler