Waveguide Vents for EMC field

We are the manufacuturer of waveguide vents in China. Our product is the Waveguide for EMC/EMI fields. Our prduct is high performance with the reasonable price. The client includes the Ericsson, UTStarcom, Rohde&Schwarz, Paradox Canada, HuaWei China and so on. If you are interested in it, visit our website or contact with us please. We are willing to offer the samples for you reference.

Linkman:HuaJun

Website:

Fax: 0086-519-6646269

MP: 0086-13961296476

Quotation for Standard Model.

Shielding Effect: 14KHz to 10GHz > 110dB

Core Size: 300mmX300mm ( Adjust as client's order )

Core Hole Diameter: 5.60mm ( Options: From 2.60mm to 5.60mm )

Thickness: 50mm ( Adjust as client's Order )

FOB Price: 125.00 USD (Tinplate 300mmX300mm 5.60mm 50mm)

Reply to
Joshua