Unknown Analog? IC MP3 - Need Help

Hi All - I have an MP3 player that I am modifying for use with microcontroller. I am trying to identify a 20-pin (5 per side) integrated circuit that is near the analog output section. I've tried searching the web using the markings AKS TI 5C ZJ20W but have had no luck. You can see a photo of the the IC at:

If you know what this is and where I can get a spec sheet or pinout please let me know. Thanks! Please send info to rakpix at hot mail dot com.

Reply to
rakpix