UCN4204B Specsheet

While getting my masters degree I took a class in what was then called Systems Engineering. Part of the class was to build a stepper motor control that used a UCN4204B. I've got the stepper and proto board but no documentation. I believe the UCN4204B was a Sprague IC.

A datasheet for the UCN4204B would be appreciated.

Reply to
c a l a n d e

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:57:55 GMT, c a l a n d e put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have an old Sprague databook (c. 1984). Unfortunately it says the UCN4204B is a new product and asks the reader to contact the factory. :-(

Allegro's suggested replacement is a UCN5804B:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar