Trying to source 100027FR014S400TU - Apple's mini VGA connector made by suyin

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can obtain some of apples miniVGA connectors

- Suyin sell in lots of 10k - a few too many for me and long lead times - I really only need a few hundred at most.

The suyin part number is 100027FR014S400TU - I expect they are made by other companies, but I cant find anything from the usual suspects.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ta, steve

Reply to
srkh28