the ultimate PNP transistor

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

When she gave birth to you, and many occasions after that, no doubt.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'q' and '.invalid' when replying by email)

Probably derived from Jeeez.. --> Jeesh --> Sheesh

...Jim Thompson

Shoot, you're right.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Winfield Hill schrieb:

There may be plenty (readily available? in a through-hole package?), but judging from the replies so far there isn't plenty of knowledge about them and their uses ... Dunno if that makes it important ...

Please take your time to recover from this shock. It's not _that_ important ...

Martin.

Reply to
clicliclic