space between gate vs transitors

Now is so called 60ns time, the space between 2 tansistors is 60ns, I understand. How about the space between gate? or the space between gate is same as between transistors, or supposed to be wider?

thanks

Reply to
PZ

Your questions aren't making much sense. You are refering to 60ns time and then calling 60ns a distance? Huh?

It sounds like you are trying to understand the concepts of propegation delay, and rise and fall time and correlate this to the geometries of devices, but I can't be certain.

Reply to
Noway2