Re:PTO32A(it's "O"not0 need more info

Greetings. Hope this message finds each of you well.

After doing some more searching I have found that it is indeed "PTO32A" not PT0(zero)32A.

Unfortunately that is as far as I could get. I need more information such as what kind of chip it is specifically, pin outs, applications, etc.

When I got it at the hamfest I was lead to believe that it was used for position detection depending upon where a laser beam struck the window on the part. That does not seem to be true... or does it?

Thanks, W Gray snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
W Gray