Re: Old TOKO products.

Can anyone identify the following code numbers?.

> Toko coil 113CN2K159 > Toko IFT 4202A > And provide/sugest where data on above may be obtained. > Toko web sites dont appear to archive. > rgds > Lewis Tudor. > -- > > -- >

Hi - I have about 50 of these and can probably find some data if you are interested. Please email me at microlit at gmail dot com

Reply to
microlit

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 06:35:54 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com put finger to keyboard and composed:

interested. Please email me at microlit at gmail dot com

I expect that the OP's interest may have waned since 31 August 2000.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar