Radioshack COUPON - take away from me $10 OFF

I have "$10 OFF COUPON"" for RADIOSHACK. In PDF-format, so can be emailed/printed anywhere; BUT it is to be used in store only (not on Radioshack website). Also it expires on June11/2009, hence the reason I am selling - because whatever I wanted I already got from Radioshack (MagicJack phone adapter). It's valid for any purchase equal/more than $40.

It's not tied to my or any names, anyone can use. I became unemployed a few months ago so believe me every dollar counts. I want $4 by Paypal or some other way, you get other $6 It's a small amount, but still - if someone gives you $6, why not take?

Reply to
StanStar