Older semiconductors Datasheets?

I came across a large box of unused assorted transistors in a box of junk from a TV and video repair business that had closed down and left them all at our rubbish tip trash and treasure exchange. Most are new although some are rather superficially corroded on the metal cases.

I have searched at

to identify the components and have had some success, but many of them do not show an exact match. Although I am a telecom engineer, and know a bit about them, I haven't had much to do with such components for quite a while. I want to make use of some in a couple of projects, but lacking the data sheets I'm not sure what is what, although many are obviously power transistors of some kind.

Is there a good source of data sheets for older components other than

Sometimes the above website comes up with similar numbered components but they are obviously different components, just from the physical appearence. Here are just a few I can't exactly match. Figures after the comma are secondary numbers listed on the components under the main mumbers.

Sanyo C1050E, 5k Sanyo B407 tv, 4g Sanyo SD68C, 5A Sanyo D416, 6B SonKen 25D201 D621M, 8E NEC 2SD388, R57 Sanyo 2SD68C, 4J Sanyo C1050D, 5G Sanyo C1050E, 5H Sanyo C1050E, 5K Sanyo C1050D, 5K BU326A, T8947 NEC 2SD388, K3YA Matsushita 2SD198

These are just som examples which may show the age of the components, there are literally hundreds of others, transistors big and small. Can anyone suggest where I might get datersheets on these "antique" components please?

Reply to
Independence

None of the numbers you've listed look particularly hard to find info on, although JIS part numbers require more patience - add 2 before Axxx, Bxxx, Cxxx and Dxxx parts from asian manufacturers markings. ie 2C1050E, 2B407 etc.

Unless you just like sorting and classifying junk, such searches may be pointless, without an immediate practical application for the specific part number.

If you do simply complete an accurate list of the numbers involved, make sure a copy of that list stays with the collection, as it will save you or somebody else the trouble, in the future.

RL

Reply to
legg

I'd look for them with a 2S prefix added, and without the version or binning suffix. For example, general information about the C1050E part is probably available under 2SC1050 (it appears to be a 5 MHz fT,

600-volt part).
Dave Platt

Maybe you can find some here

Ken

//

.

I have the "1989 Japanese Transistor Manual" published by CQ publishers handy with me so here you go.

PART NO USED FOR VCBO VCEO IC PC ICBO HFE FT

2SC1050 PA 300V 300V 1A 40W 1MA 90 5MHZ NPN 2SB407 PA (GE.A) -30V -30V -7A 30W -.5A 80 350KHZ PNP 2SD68 PA (Si TMe) 75V 75V 5A 50W 5MA 80 100MHZ NPN 2SD416 SW 1500V 400V 2A 50W 1MA 5 VOID NPN 2SD201 PA SW 90V 60V 6A 50W 50MA 40 8MHZ NPN 2SD621 SW 2500V 900V 3A 50W 50MA 3-15 VOID NPN 2SD388 PA 150V 100V 8A 80W 100UA 80 9MHZ 2SD198 PA 300V 300V 1A 25W 5MA 120 45MHZ

MY databook doesnt say the difference between 2sd1050e or c or d.

2SA PNP RF 2SB PNP AF 2SC NPN RF 2SD NPN AF

HTH

ALLEN

Reply to
Allen