MY FAVORITE TOOLS

MY FAVORITE TOOLS:

BestPair - I wrote this myself and I use it almost every day. Absolutely the very best way to determine the best pair of standard value resistors for a voltage divider. More info here -->

TK! Solver - I use this for all system modeling problems and to help develop software algorithms. I model everything from circuits to lamps to soup and nuts. More info here -->

Derive - Like MathCAD and others. Companion tool for software development. Great for transforming equations, algebra, trig, calculus. I also use it to plot functions, Good for combining and simplifying equations, calculus, generating Taylor Series & etc. More info here -->

Table Curve - We often need a mathematical function to describe analytical test data for software development. This is the best curve fitter I know of. More info here -->

Cheers, Tim

Tim

Again, trying to sell what folks can get for free:

*-supports-E192+ResCAD20+Terry-Harris

in violation of this hierarchy's charter:

*-*+only-advertise+sci.electronics.basics-Elementary-*-*-*+zzz+the-rec-hierarchy+qq-qq+Discussion

Reply to
JeffM