low ESR PC mainboard caps

Hello, All!

I'm trying to source some low esr aly caps here in the uk, 3300uf 6.3v for PC mainboards & psu's: I usually get them from grandata but they were out of stock last time I tried. Any suggestions/opinions about the best/cheapest UK supplier with online ordering would be welcome. I seem to be seeing a lot more bad ones just now made in China, not the Tia ones, but this seems to be deja vu. is anyone else seeing this just now??

With best regards, 3T39. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
3T39