Looking for 5mm LED holder

In the past I have been using this locally available (Toronto area) LED holder.

My supplier has long delivery and I am running out. I just need the holder because I remove the LED that comes with it and install my own. The holder has to be exactly same as pictured. Does anyone know either the manufacturer or supplier?

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

Looks like it may have come from Bulgin, but there are quite a few makers of such things in Europe now, including Mors-Apem, Marl International, Oxley etc.

If you get stuck, let me know, I'll have a look and see what we have here. RS may carry something that fits, in which case we could get you some and post them over to you.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes