LCD modules

Hi, I'm looking for a graphical LCD modules with the following features:

1) 320x240 resolution; 2) back illuminated; 3) built-in controller; 4) built-in DC-DC converter; Character generator may be a good feature too, but not mandatory. I made some research, but without much success. If you have any suggestion for sites I should look at, please write me. Thanks in advance, Marco
Reply to
Marco