ISO >1000V six mosfet/IGBT package for 2-5A service. Hermetic is preferable

I've seen these before for 3 phase motor drive use. Its a metal can with six mosfets in it that bolts directly to the heatsink. Pins on the top of the package (or from the sides and angled upward) go through a PCB directly over the package.

Anyone knows who carries this type of beast? I've seen the big monsters that carry 20- 200Amps but I need something physically narrower. like 1inch wide max length less than 4".

I'm trying to avoid mounting 6 mosfets individually if possible.

thanks

Reply to
Mook Johnson

Try, irf.com