IR sensor

"I'm trying to locate information on an infrared remote control detector. The numbers on the top of the device(s) are: 7313 and 1373." They are similar to a Sharp GP1U28R part as shown below."

"Does anyone know who else might make such a device?"

Reply to
magicare

vishay makes a wide range of IR reecivers. I often use the vishay-telefunken types.

Wouter van Ooijen

Webshop for PICs and other electronics
Teacher electronics and informatics

Reply to