Inverter

This inverter doesnot work, is it possible and how to fix itt? Can i get new
one, or buy some which can replace it and which will be suitable for this
chipset? Is there any place on web where i can find it, like ebay or
similar?...

this inverter:

http://imageshack.us/g/193/monitor006.jpg/

i found it on this site, but price is too high, price for other inverter on
e bay is like 3 times lower...

http://www.invertercentral.com/qrySpecSheet.asp?link=LC&Number=QPWBGL945IDG&OEM=Sampo&Name=P525186

That inverter is part of Elo touchscreen which has this electronics in it:

http://imageshack.us/g/713/monitor001.jpg/

thanks...

Re: Inverter
http://www.invertercentral.com/qrySpecSheet.asp?link=LC&Number=QPWBGL945IDG&OEM=Sampo&Name=P525186

http://www.pchub.com/uph/brand/-216/SAMPO-part-spare.html
The GL950 model is only 10$.

Or you could try to contact Sampo directly

Re: Inverter

http://www.invertercentral.com/qrySpecSheet.asp?link=LC&Number=QPWBGL945IDG&OEM=Sampo&Name=P525186

there is no model GL950, did you maybe mean on model GL958??

ok, price is OK, but how i know that that inverter is compatible with my
electronics??? And problem could be dimension of inverter, this one looks
wider than mine, and also booth cable connectors are on same side, so i dont
think i will be able to conect sreen cables to them(they are short).

thanks, and sorry for my english :)

Re: Inverter

How do you know the inverter is bad?  Any possibility a bad CFL could
overload it and cause it to shut down. Running it open circuit may
also cause it to shut down too.   Have you swapped it into another
unit to test it out?  I ask this cause of my experience with SAMSUNG
940t monitors.  I found that unplugging CFLs did not work, I had to
have all CFLs connected and swap out one tube at a time to find the
defective tube then replace it.  Perhaps pry the panel apart and look
at the tubes to see if any of them have blacken ends.
regards,
al

Site Timeline