How to find super bright, white, LEDs?

Hi,

I work in a nightclub and we have a bunch of old moving lights that still work okay except for lamp problems. They use arc lamps and it's not worth the cost it would take to get them in condition to fire the lamps again, plus there is the cost of the lamps, the cost of electricity to run them, and the damage that the heat does... I would like to try finding a really bright white LED light source to see if we can position it and make it work in our fixtures, if that's a practical thing to attempt. Can anyone tell me where I can find some bright LED light sources that might be suitable to try?

Thanks for any help! David

Reply to
lfo

Try contacting Cary Eskow at Avnet LightSpeed. He seem very knowledgeable on the subject of LEDs. e-mail Cary at snipped-for-privacy@Avnet.com

-- So where are we? Not the street address. Not the city. Not the country. Not the Earth. Not the Solar System. Not the Galaxy. Not the Universe. Not the Brane. So where is the Brane? Where are we?

Life is but a dream!

Reply to
BeeJ