How do I find out the connection of the LCD I took out from a digital camera?

In my old Olympus C900Z, it has very brilliant color display, and a resonable

240*180 resolution. When I opened it, the connectors and everything are in good order. Now I need to find out the connection so that I can use it in my hobby projects. Is there a standard connection for such small LCD displays?

Thanks.

Reply to
Krist Neot

At the smaller end there is probably little standardisation, and for cost-sensitive products like this, strange/custom interfaces are quite likely to be used to optimise cost. if the cam still works, you should be able to determine a lot of the pinouts with a scope - e.g. waveforms that change as the image changes will be data, that will probably leave a fairly small number of timing signals to figure out.

Reply to
Mike Harrison