Help selecting A/D converter

Looking for an A/D converter with the following specs:

  • 14 bits
  • 80 Mhz
  • 0-5 Volt input range
  • power < 1 Watt

The 5V is the problem, everything I found has a 2 or 2.2 Volt input range. In our particular application, dividing the input signal to map 0-5V into 0-2V had several negative side effects.

TIA for any leads,

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

Which negative side effects? Engineers do that all the time.

I wouldn't know any converters in that speed range with 5V input range, doubt they exist. 14bits/80MSPS is a tall order in itself already.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to