Help identifying surface-mount fuses

Please would somebody point tell me how to identify SMT fuses? I will be trying to repair a dead Thinkpad laptop shortly and would like to test the SMT fuses, but I don't know how to identify what are fuses. Obviously anything labelled on the PCB as Cxxx or Rxxx would likely be capacitors and resistors respectively, but what do the fuses look like? Are there any handy websites with guides or pictures?

thanks, Carl

Reply to
carl0s