Futaba VFD M202SD08F

We have a Druck pressure calbiratior (i think it's a dpi-510, don't remember, Druck doesn't support them anymore) that has a faded VFD, a Futaba M202SD08F, and we're having trouble finding a replacement. I emailed William Miller, but they're out, and I can't find anyone that has this unit, or an equivalent. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this calibrator is useless without the screen. All help appreciated,

Steve Kamego

Reply to
cajuncalibration