Ethernet and mechanical relays

I'm looking for a relay able to switch a 100 MHz Ethernet line. I need it because I have an ethernet switch chip (3 ports: IN, OUT, INTERNAL) on every board (all are daisy chained), in case one board is turned off the daisy chain line must not be interrupted and the relay without power (normally closed) must short IN and OUT. Any help will be very appreciated. Ciao. Bruno.

Reply to
Bru

I have an Intel 1U chassis that had this setup and it just used plain jane old mechanical relays. You need to throw 4 poles (1,2,3 and 6).

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,