EEPROM

Just a long shot.

Anybody else else suspected the EEPROM in a DE-5000 LCR ?

Mine started displaying really suspect readings after sitting for a year or two and will no longer calibrate getting stuck at "Srt -00-".

So I think it might be stuck waitingg for the (passed) calibration to write to EEPROM.

I have not yet properly probed or replaced the device.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Schneider