DVD decoder card,DVD assemblies

A manufactorer of DVD/VCD plyer. Why not choose decoder cards and cassettle mechanisms Made in China to cutdown your costs. offer you the compatitive quotation and best sevices . Jodie snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.cn wellcome inquiry anytime.

About our Factory:

Established in 2003, Shenzhen Liangzhixing Electronic Factory is a professioned manufactorer of VCD, DVD decoder card. Being possession of years of experience ,the factory has powerful productive capacity the experienced management team. As well as specialized technical support, assuring optimum efficiency in production.

There are 100s employees in our company . And we have won reputations among the clients not only domestic but olso oversea with the tenet that "There are always space to be better." "redeay for a challenge anytime."

Reply to
jodieliu

When you see every blank space as a place to put an advertisement, you label your company as dishonorable.

Reply to
JeffM