conical tip on soldering iron

In this case "a set of rolls" means a group of solder spools mounted for convenient work access.

Try looking on homebrew suppliers for a roller mill. .

Reply to
JosephKK

I guess this is becoming about the opposite of electronics stuff, but anyhow...

One source of small-scale grain mills is Lehman's hardware, online at or in person in central Ohio. In particular, this roller mill sounds like what you want:

They're a first-class outfit to do business with. (I've no connection with them other than being a satisfied customer.)

--
Andrew Erickson

lose."  -- Jim Elliot
Reply to
Andrew Erickson

Thanks for the link; I somehow missed this one on my searches a few months ago.

Michael

Reply to
msg

I'm not at all sure that is the case ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily