Any surplus test equip places in San Diego area

Hi guys

I am looking for a used small oscilloscope, nothing fancy.

Back home (penn state area) I used to be able to go over the college to the surplus dept and find this kind of stuff .. but .. im not qualified in the San Diego area.

Anybody know of a place.

thanks mike

Reply to
Mike_in_SD

eBay is your best shot, but you could try

or

Homer J Simpson

Back in the 80's, there used to be a neat place called ERAC (Electronics Recycling and ??? .. or something like that). I recall that it was around Clairemont Mesa Blvd. in Kearney Mesa. Great place

- seemed like every piece of test equipment and electronics surplus that was ever made, had its last stop at that place. Good hunting.

Reply to
reglarnavy

There are several places to look for test equipment.

Industrial liquidators on Convoy st in Kearny Mesa Gateway Electronics in Kearny Mesa Murphys surplus on Johnson in El Cajon California Electronics on Johnson in El Cajon. Willies Electronics in National City.

There are others. I would suggest checking Gateway first for an O scope. I think your best chance of finding a working one is there. Industrial liquidators has some better prices and you can usually haggle a bit, but their stuff always requires repair. Murphys has more military and odd stuff. Good place to look if you like exploring. Sometimes they will let you look around in back.

Good luck.

Will

Reply to
Will