Any RRIO opamps for +/-15V supplies?

This is probably a rare need these days -- but are there any rail-to-rail op-amps (both input and output) that can handle +/-15V supplies? My search through Linear Technology, Analog Devices, ... hasn't turned up anything.

Failing that, are there any that have R-R outputs, again for +/-15V supplies?

I can probably work around this, but it would be nice (simpler) not to have to. Bandwidth is not a problem; bias current should be below 1nA. (This involves a servo pot in an existing system that I have to treat gingerly). It would be preferable if it weren't too expensive (say, less than a few bucks for a single channel).

Thanks for any suggestions!

-frank

Reply to
Frank Miles

Maxim MAX420 series? I've never used one but it seems to a) fit your specs, except for the $9/1 price and b) be purchasable by mortals, i.e., Digi-Key carries it.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

Frank Miles schrieb:

The AD820 seems to fit your bill (+/-18V,

Reply to
clicliclic

LT1218/LT1219 datasheet says they are R-R Input and Output but I haven't tried.

--
James T. White
Reply to