Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PACE 30-Minute Hydraulic Circuit
ABC News: Health Get health news and information from award-winning journalists and familiar programs like Good Morning America, online and 24/7. ABC News is the source to trust in times like these....

Link for Joining the FPGA/CPLD Design Group on LinkedIn
Link for Joining the FPGA/CPLD Design Group on LinkedIn

Looking for CTS256
This is a text to speech processor, introduced somewhere 1980's... Anyone who knows of a place were I could get this one (just for fun), preferrably in Western Europe? Cheers, George
3
3

Texas Instrument chip ID?
In a small guitar amp. A 16 pin SMD IC with no heatsinking and drives a 4 ohm speaker of about 8 watts probably. Markings, TI logo 200001 67K CC8C Nothing found on TI or my usual datasheet sites on...
2
2

Parts Suppliers wanted
New website just for electronic parts launched in 2008. Qualified parts vendors can get a banner the size shown in the top right of the home page. Click on 'corporate sponsors' link in the main menu...

DC/DC converter 19TI AIH found in dioneep DCP100 MP3 CD player
I'm looking for the datasheet of the DC/DC converter 19TIAIH that I found in the MP3 CD player Dioneer DCP100, if anyone can help, that will be good.
1
1

Flash retention in uC at higher temps, experience?
Hello All, After some problems a client saw I was treated to my own dose of what is likely flash loss: The uC in our mailbox door has become erratic. I installed it about three months ago and half of...
68
68

Purpose of Q17 on LF351?
On page 7 of the (discontinued) LF351 datasheet, they have the schematic: Overall, the architecture looks pretty similar to every other OA. It's JFET input. There are current limiters at the output....
3
3

3d scanners
Does anyone know of a producer of very, very small 3D scanners? I have just patented a product which requires such an item as part of its construction. quantity unknown at this time. tkyu
1
1

Which company is MFR90073? (Manufacturer of TTL chips in 1981)...
Dear experts! In an vintage computer restoration project I came accross a couple of custom chips. They have been made in 1981 and 1982, probably in the UK for a military application. The circuitry...
11
11

Question about handheld TV's
I have a Casio model EV-6808 handheld tv. With all this talk about digital compatibility issues next year in getting signals will my unit be incompatible? Are there adaptors for little tv's if so?
2
2

Plastic standoffs, metal standoffs or ... BOTH?
I am looking for some PCB standoffs that are both plastic and metal. What I am used to, and all that I can find, are standoffs that are either plastic or metal. I'm looking for a standoff with metal...
1
1

Need help identifying a diode
howdy all, I am trying to identify a small glass diode. The only markings are A2 5 around the body. I think it may be a Zener but am not sure how to cross it. Thanks, Gary
3
3

ANNOUNCE: SiliconBlue Pioneers New FPGA Technology for Handheld, Ultra-Low Power Applications
SiliconBlue Pioneers New FPGA Technology for Handheld, Ultra-Low Power Applications Monday, SiliconBlue(tm) announced a revolutionary new class of single-chip, ultra low-power FPGA devices that set a...
1
1

Shielded CAT-5 that is more flexible
Hello All, Does anyone have a link or hint regarding shielded CAT-5 which is as flexible as the better non-shielded patch cables? Regular shielded is quite stiff. During EMC we discovered that a cable...
25
25