Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

instructors solution manual for"integrated electronics by jacob millman ."
I wanted the instructors solution manual for"integrated electronics by jacob millman ." if u have it then please mail it to my email id

4046 PLL model scarcity.
I Googled to chance my luck finding a model, after not finding one from NXP. My observations found a few points: 1. Lots of people asking, not finding. 2. One poster saying that PLL's were hard to...
73
73

Error in CA3140 model?
Hello. I found a model for the CA3140 on a web archive of this group, from an old post (2003) and not found any other examples, so I guess people have been happy with it, but it won't work for me. I...
2
2

OT: Another Excel Question
Suppose I have... A1 B1 C1 D1 E1... B1 C1 & D1 are populated, E1... are empty I want the contents of D1 to appear in A1 In other words, right-most populated cell value appears also in A1 How do I do...
10
10

LOG112 Log Amp LTspice symbol.
This is the result of my work mentioned in the previous thread, subject: 'Subcircuit levels', and LTspice... The first post in that thread has the unedited LOG112 model from Texas Instruments. (Save...
1
1

'Subcircuit levels', and LTspice...
Hello. I might have missed something obvious but I'm usually good with adapting subcircuits to LTspice, making my own symbol files, etc, but this extra-levels problem is new and beats me... The LOG112...
6
6

Modelling the AD734 in LTSpice
I'm trying to model a circut containing the AD734 in LTSpice. Analog Devices offers a Spice model, and I've used LTSpice's automatic symbol generation to produce a symbol, and renamed - but not...

Areas without solder mask in PCAD 2004
I'm trying to have a copper polygon without solder mask, so I copy the polygon from the Top layer to the Top Mask layer. When I generate the Gerber files, the Top Mask layer only contains the original...
1
1

Anybody have PSpice modeling for AIR?
Just need a first pass model for transmission and maybe some 'objects' in a room. Up to 200kHz is ok, or up to 1MHz. Perhaps, a simple transmission/reflection model will suffice. Like those models...

Recalcitrant dongle on PADS 3.5
Hello, My layouter uses PADS PCB 3.5. Yeah, it's old and long since out of support but works perfectly, so no need to switch. Unfortunately it needs a dongle of the parallel port kind. He had to...
5
5

Am I missing some setting?
Am I missing some setting? I want to do a remote reboot. Is there some setting such that ctrl-alt-delete reboots without requiring entering a password? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, CTO |...
20
20

Hysteresis of 74HC14
Anyone measured the actual hysteresis of a 74HC14? The data sheet claims almost a volt. Is that a reliable number? I don't have any on hand, so I thought I'd ask before ordering some. ...Jim Thompson...
8
8

An Interesting LTspice Discussion
An Interesting LTspice Discussion, relating convergence issues with TABLE representations, enticed me to fit such situations with a TANH expression... Sign in to LTspice Yahoo Group to get more...
1
1

Carbon Filters for Water?
Carbon Filters for Water? Anyone experienced with what to use to eliminate chlorine? I'm trying to set up an automatic fill system for my aquarium. RO requires a place to send waste water, and I have...
17
17

PID Ziegler-Nichols - Second Method
People, I am doing my undergraduate thesis about a electronic throttle control, and i am trying to tunning this using a PID controller and the second method. The books always says we must keep...
1
1