TERRAIN DATABASES

Hello:

I am not sure if this group can help, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am part of a research group that is attempting to simulate the search and rescue process. The problems we are having is trying to simulate the experience of the ocean and the complexity of the terrain. Searching in open water is very difficult, however our terrain database does not simulate that difficulty. Also our targets seem to "pop-out" rather than be a challenge to find.

Does anyone have any terrain database suggestions OR any suggestions at all? We are using Nerepis at the moment.

Thanks!

Reply to
tpenney