Quite Universal Circuit Simulator

Hello, all, and yesterday I stumbled onto the subject program and am running it on Fedora 11. Some years back I had previously used off-and-on a similar program called ViPEC but that program seems to have lost any kind of community support. Are any of you circuit designers using Qucs and what are your impressions? Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely,

John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@itd.nrl.navy.mil Naval Research Laboratory

4555 Overlook Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20375-5337
Reply to
J. B. Wood