can i lay interconnection on top of standard cell in metal2 layer?

hi all,there is now a problem annoying me!now i have a cadence lef file in which all MACRO only define OBS on metal1 layer(there are three metal layer defined in the LEF file,metal1 H,metal2 V,metal3 H),we will use this LEF file to do a standard cell based disign.I want to know can I lay interconnect between macros on the top of the cell in metal2,3(in the LEF file there is no definition OBS).thanks a lot for reply!!!

-Liuf

Reply to
Liuf