WTB:Info on EPE Pic Tutorial board march-may 1998

Hi after info on the construction ..circuit diagram ...and any other details on the EPE Pic Tutotial board (which I have a fully assembled board)..published by UK EPE electronics mag..probably march to may 1998. If you have copies of those I'd be interested ..bit hard to find onthe web ..

TNX ahead

Reply to
mc

should be able to buy back articles from the mag itself.

Reply to
Alex Gibson

Alex

Reply to