Wanted: wireless mic on 805.750MHz

Someone has decided they wanted the wireless microphone (transmitter) more than we did at the Narrabeen Surf Lifesaving Club so now we are stuck with a single channel receiver but no mic - and the supplier doesn't stock that brand any more and doesn't know where I can get one. Anyone have any ideas as to where I can get a wireless mic which will cover 805.750MHz - at a reasonable price?

Reply to
ross.p.tester

than we did at the Narrabeen Surf Lifesaving Club so now we are stuck with a single channel receiver but no mic - and the supplier doesn't stock that brand any more and doesn't know where I can get one.

805.750MHz - at a reasonable price?

Well how about calling Delsound or the equivalent in your town ?

under the circumstances you might be offered a fair price ? or risk ebay

--

Reply to
atec77