Uniden 1805 DECT Power adaptor

Lost the powere adaptor to a Uniden 1805 DECT cordless phone. The phone is OK, but not worth buying a new PS from the repair centre. The adaptor has a telephone line type plug on it. If anyone here has one, can you please take a look and let me know which side is wired positive and which is negative (you should be able to see thru the plug). I'll use the info to make up an adaptor.

TIA

WR

Reply to
Wayne Reid