Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Mark Robins
October 15, 2006, 7:56 pm
rate this thread
My T21 does not start up properly after being unplugged from the power
supply not being used for a few days. The lefthand battery light
blinks green and the screen stays blank. However, after an hour or two
of being plugged, the blinking stops and the computer will start.
Can anyone suggest what is causing this? Are there any settinsg I can
change in Bios or Control Panel to alleviate this?
I have tried disconnecting the rechargable battery, but this does not
Thank you for any advice.
- » Advice Please - Philips 29PT8419/79R CTV (EM1A Chassis) - Severe Pincushion
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair