Scum that make me ashamed to be an Australian

"Poopie Bear"

** Only Australian citizens can hold an Australian passport.

Any Australian citizen is DEFINITELY entitled to call themselves an Australian.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Check the Australian Passport website, twit. One interview. One AUS$19 fee. That gets you ONE (1) Australian passport. I was lying about the Cheerios Boxtops....

Peter Wieck Wyncote, PA

Reply to
pfjw

Anyone "can" hold any passport given the physical ability. And Australia "may" naturalize anyone they damned well please. Which means that person "may" hold an Australian passport.

What happens to be the case is that with Australia, the process is particularly easy, cheap and requires only a minimum of documentation and a few simple lies... at least as it applies to Mr. McCoy.

Peter Wieck Wyncote, PA

Reply to
pfjw

"Alan Rutlidge Scumbag"

Here is an INCIDENT of a criminal nature the

Rutmaniac Arse Bandit cannot even begin to explain:

This exact post WAS from the Rutmaniac on " rec.travel asia " from October 11, 1997.

------------------------------­------------------------------­---

" WARNING - Tourism dangers for Gay Tourists in Thailand

Thailand used to be a nice place to visit. Friendly people, interesting cultures, magnificent sceneery. But now it seems to be seedier than ever even in the out of the way places like the beautiful island of Koh Samui. I recently returned from there a couple of months ago to find myself the victim of a very elabourate con.

Two bad experiences with Thais has left me a bit cold on the country and considering the smog problem, rumour of raised airport taxes etc. I would find it hard to find anything attractive about visiting there in the near future. Everywhere you go in the world there is always the possibility of being ripped off but some of the locals are really capitalizing on it.

In my case I was coerced into sponsoring a Thai into Australia. I was lead down the garden path into a false sense of security about my relationship with this person. His aim was clearly to get me to purswade the Australian Embassy to grant him a visa. Once here I didn't exist after he drained my bank account and ran my credit card into overdraft.

Alan Rutlidge (Perth Western Australia) "

----------------------------- ------------------------------------

** The 1997 date pretty much co-incidences with the enactment of Section 50 BA of the Commonwealth Crimes Act.

This is the law that finally made engaging in or promoting under age sex tourism a criminal offence - max penalty 17 years in jail.

BTW

The age of consent for gay males in WA in 1997 was 21 years old.

Come on - Arse Bandit - we all need to know if you were being blackmailed.

And why ???

Did young " Phouc Yu " really f*ck you over?

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Gee, you're one sad old man aren't you? HTF can you possibly extract any criminal behaviour on my part from this? You know nothing about the other party or any details. Why don't you go over to aus.legal and ask your wacko mate Rod to help you out? If you're so f%#kin' bored, perhaps you should get Ms. Blow Up Doll out from under your bed and blow 'er up? :P

All you've done is prove beyond any reasonable doubt that you are a bitter old man with a wild imagination and far too much spare time on your hands. If Ms. Blow Up doesn't float your boat, then isn't there a broken toaster you can go off and play with?

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Is it true philthy that you like performing oral favours on other men , is it true you were asked to leave university because of your being caught performing an oral favour on a staff member , is it true you have had a mean and poor existence because that incident ruined any life you might have had , is it true you take lots of medication to calm a "certain condition" is it true philthy ? I expect there is far more truth in these questions than all the lies and diversionary tactics you post in ever decreasing circles just like a zoozoo bird , Do the right thing philthy and finish it all.

Reply to
atec77

To get away from the abuse and non-audio content, take a look at

Ayn Marx

Maybe you can fool us by putting a nice WE300B and a 417 with some trannies on top of a shiny chassis, while underneath an LM3886 does all the work? ;-)

--
- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with
experience. -

Then move to Iraq.

Reply to
SmakDaddy

Relative sanit is to be had at :-

Ayn Marx

The broken record has re-started.

Reply to
Bob Parker

I doubt it. There would other, far better approaches. Personally, I would start with a Zero Global NFB SS amp. Then I would cripple it to simulate the tube one. The LM3886 requires the use of large amounts of Global NFB. Bad idea.

Reply to
trevor