RIAA phono re-equalizer kit?

Greetings,

I just wonder if anyone is aware of a post phono preamp EQ devise which re-equalizes a RIAA curve to accomodate old recordings? Looking for something with multiple roll-off and bass EQ functions. I am aware of the Esoteric Sound devise, but would rather build something myself to save costs (and build into an existing module), and wonder if anyone offers a kit or knows of a passive circuit? I have built Rod Elliot's variable EQ kit which is marvelous, but in this instance I am looking for a post eq module for a console panel insert, where an existing RIAA circuit is extant.

Thanks,

Stephen

Reply to
langleycello