Recent Aldi purchases

Very interesting indeed. I cut a lot of firewood and these tungsten blades sound like a bloody good idea to me... especially for Ironbark, which takes twice as long as Stringy to cut along the grain (too big/hard to use only a block splitter on).

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

Ditto:-)

Reply to
Toby Ponsenby

The $10 pedometer I bought there the other day is pretty useless. The only way I could get a step count reading which was halfway accurate was in my back pocket. Clipped anywhere on my belt as instructed, it over-reads by up to 100% and that's on minimum sensitivity. Delving into it a bit deeper, I find that while the stopwatch has

10ms resolution, the distance counter shows only whole kilometres. Typical weird Asian design. I might just take advantage of their 60 day money back policy...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker