Re: Which material has the highest-breakdown voltage and ohms?

> Hi: > > Which material has the highest breakdown voltage and electrical > resistance? > > Can this material block the flow of lightning's megavolts? > > Does a material with more ohms necessarily have a higher breakdown > voltage than a material with fewer ohms? > > How about the converse? Does a material with a higher breakdown > voltage necessarily have more ohms than a material with a lower > breakdown voltage?

Shitanium Illudium Phosdexate prepared as an incommensruate modulated crystal lattice has a normalized specific dearcation index of

1.61803. That is the highest normalized specific index there is - by almost 62% relative.
--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

ROFL - the best answer I've read yet. :-)

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

What, the shaving cream atom?

Reply to
dmm

In sci.physics.relativity, Uncle Al

wrote >>

And it can be used to blow up the Earth, in case it obstructs anyone's view of Venus.

:-)

#191, ewill3@earthlink.net
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of
elderberries!" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Reply to
The Ghost In The Machine