Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

You asked, I didn't offer the explanation.

Under that circumstance, I don't think you have any right to characterize my explanation as 'eagar'. Moreover, I am not the least bit ashamed by my work or my son's condition.

I explained to you what I do and who I work for. My son.

You could ask for the applications power supply schematic, I have already offered to a few others.

The application is not a "secret audio device".

>> Well, Bob, I had already specified it's input (9 VAC) and its output (+/- >> 15 VDC) and later described it as a "voltage doubling design", but Phil >> was very adamant that what I was looking at COULD NOT BE a half wave >> rectifier. >> >> Specifically, Phil did not SEEM to know that a voltage doubling design >> CAN BE a variant of the simple half wave rectifier. (composed of two half >> wave rectifiers). >> >> Of course I know that Phil was actually wrong about ME and that if he >> thought about it, he would realise that a simple half wave rectifier can >> be part of a voltage doubling design, BUT it was very SILLY of him to >> assert otherwise. >> >> Phil could get out of it, simply by saying: >> >> a) I am sorry Mark, I was wrong about YOU. I knew that a half wave >> rectifier can be part of a voltage doubling design. >> >> OR >> >> b) I wasn't wrong about YOU but I made a simple mistake in assuming that >> what you were looking at COULD NOT BE a half wave rectifier. >> >> I.E. He was either WRONG about me or MISTAKEN about the possibility that >> what I was looking at was indeed a half wave rectifier. >> >> But Phil will do neither, so he is stuck. >> >> Now, back to the main plot. Am I God or is Phil imperfect? > > > The main plot is about some secret audio device which is malfunctioning > after you messed around with most of its electrolytic capacitors. > It's bizarre you're so secretive about an inanimate electronic device, > but so eager to tell everyone about your difficult home situation. > Doesn't that strike you as being strange? > >
Reply to
Mark

OK, Mr Paranoid. You say it's not 'secret', so what is it?

Reply to
Bob Parker

LOL, you *really* need a lessons in how to ask something of someone.

The >

Reply to
Mark

Idiot troll. Get a life.

Reply to
Bob Parker

The point is Bob, you can't expect to extort any information from me.

I refused to be intimidated into submitting any particular piece of information. That does not make it 'a secret', per se.

Reply to
Mark